Our donors are our greatest asset
It was through the overwhelming support of many local individuals and organisations that we were able to buy the freehold of the Princes Centre from Bucks County Council for the sum of £300,00 only two years after forming the charity. However, the work did not stop there.
As a social enterprise we are not allowed to make a profit from our activities, so any surplus is ploughed back into the Centre. However that surplus is limited as we make every effort to keep our daily charges as low as possible while still offering really good value for money in comparison with other care facilities. So any further upgrades to the building and our facilities has to be funded through fundraising activities, and this is where you can help us.
The Centre hosts a number of fundraising events throughout the year, from Bingo and Quiz evenings to concerts and other external activities. Details of these can be found on the Diary section of our News page.
The main ways in which you can make a donation to the Princes Centre are:
- Pledging to fund a specific improvement or facility (can we here click to a list of items for which we are seeking pledges?)
- Online, by clicking the “MyDonate” button
- Cheque to the Princes Centre Appeal, addressed to The Princes Centre, Clifford Road, Princes Risborough, HP27 0DP
- You can also download a Gift Aid form which will mean that the government will add 25% to the value of your donation
- You could make a regular contribution to the Centre by downloading and completeing a Standing Order form
- Consider using your will to pass on a legacy to the Princes Centre
If you would like to offer support in any other way, Kim Challinor would love to hear from you on:01844 345105 or email; email@example.com
You can do so here by clicking the ‘MyDonate button‘ or if you prefer you can send a cheque made out to the Princes Risborough Centre Limited and address it to The Princes Centre Appeal, The Princes Centre, Clifford Road, Princes Risborough HP27 oDP. You can also download a Gift Aid form and Standing Order Form, should you wish to make a donation.
Charity no 1151083