A space to relax and the facilities to pursue your interests
The Princes Risborough Princes Centre is a pleasant, modern environment and has a large social space at its heart where clients can dance, join sing-alongs, or play board or Wii games. The Centre has a kitchen and restaurant in the same area and clients can interact with the kitchen staff or attend our baking classes – or even enter the Centre’s “Bake Off” competition. There is an IT and an Arts and Crafts room for educational sessions and a popular pottery room which promotes concentration and dexterity, proving a great success with our clients. Many of the final pottery products are sold in the Centre or in the local market. The Centre also has its own hair salon, a private meeting room and a Mercedes minibus to transport people to and from the building.
There is an outdoor area with tables, chairs and umbrellas so that clients can enjoy the sunshine and even help to nurture the vegetables growing in the greenhouse! There is disabled access to both areas of the Centre, with disabled toilets on both levels
The Centre is open to all clients Monday to Friday, from 9.00am to 3.00pm except for Bank Holidays.
What else goes on at the centre?
- Lunch is open to members of the public every day, you just need to book by 10am.
- We hold an open coffee morning each Friday 10-11.30
- The centre can be hired for meetings, conferences – for our terms and conditions, (please see link)
- The centre opens its door for fundraising events, Bingo, Quizzes, Concerts
- We also offer office space for the town council and local businesses